- How could this happen? The FITZGERALD, the US Navy and Collisions at Sea
The likely procedural, technical and human factors of an accident.
- New Zealand’s Defence White Paper: look south
New Zealand’s Defence White Paper 2016, a policy statement that plumbs new depths of vacuity in its desperation to say nothing offensive to outsiders nor to commit Wellington to a precise course of action.
- The Strategies of Terrorism
Terrorism works not simply because it instills fear in target populations, but because it causes governments and individuals to respond in ways that aid the terrorists’ cause.
- Massive cyber attack hits Europe with widespread ransom demands
The hacks’ scale and the use of ransomware recalled the massive cyberattack in May in which hackers possibly linked to North Korea disabled computers in more than 150 nations using a flaw that was once incorporated into the National Security Agency’s surveillance tool kit.
- Canadian sniper’s shot ‘entirely consistent’ with non-combat role, Trudeau says
Liberals face renewed criticism over claim that special forces operations in Iraq are ‘advise and assist’
- Pentagon Ballistic and Cruise Missile Threat Report
June 26, 2017 report from the Defense Intelligence Ballistic Missile Analysis Committee